Sunday, January 27, 2008

Amazing pool shot

I received this video from my dad and was amazed when I played it. Someone set up 4 pool tables connected with pool cue links. Each pool table had a number of dominoes and ramps set up with pool balls arranged in strategic locations. Once the first domino was tripped the shot played out, sinking each ball on the table in succession then on to the next table until reaching the last table.

What I'm really amazed at is the length of time it must have taken to set this up. I used to play with dominoes when I was young setting up, what I thought were complex patterns, but never anything like this!

Enjoy.

3 comments:

Analee said...

that was so cool. i can't wait till kendal likes to line up dominos. that was SO much fun when we were little!

when i was in middle school (7th grade i think), i won a card-stacking contest at the science olympiad! maybe he'll be a champion card stacker too!

Mrs. B said...

How do you get the counter to show on your Blog page?
TA

Mr. B said...

Waiting for a conference call to start and saw that I had comments! ;-)

Click the link to the left of the counter. It will take you to the easy counter website. There you register, then choose what you want your counter to look like. After you are done a window will open that has some HTML script in it. Highlight and copy all the text. Then go to your settings in Blogger - click add an element - choose HTML. When the box comes up paste in the HTML and then save. You can then move the elements around until you get the box where you want it. TA

I wasn't very good at stacking cards much over 3 levels. For some reason I could get that high and my hand would start shaking and the whole thing would collapse. Probably why I preffered to set up dominoes.